Assistance for Grantmaking Organizations
Helping Foundations Analyze their Funding Patterns
We review proposals and reports from funded projects over a given period of time, helping grant makers analyze their funding patterns. We also help grantmakers create application formats that yield stronger proposals from potential grantees.
We help answer several questions:
- Is the funding pattern of the foundation true to its mission?
- In given funding areas, is the foundation investing in programs that use best practices?
- Are there particular kinds of projects in each funded area that are neglected or overly favored by the foundation?
- Which of the foundation's funded projects are more and less successful?
- To maximize its contribution in a given area of funding, what new projects might the foundation consider?