Recently, the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) released a new funding announcement for Tier 2B rigorous evaluation of evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention programs. OPA has allocated $5,000,000 for 5-10 three-year grants. If you are interested in Phase II funding and need an experienced evaluation partner, we would love to speak with you!
We are highly experienced evaluators of Tier 2B programs:
- We have evaluated eight Tier 2B programs within the past 10 years.
- Our evaluations have covered 22 states and dozens of sites throughout the US.
- We evaluate programs with hard-to-reach populations, including youth in rural communities, foster youth, LGBTQ youth, Native American youth, and youth on the US-Mexico border.
- We strive for–and achieve–some of the best response rates in the industry; most are well over 85%.
We take a flexible and collaborative team-based approach to providing good service:
- Free evaluation proposal writing
- In-house Spanish translation available
- Evaluations include personalized training and close monitoring
- Utilize local data collectors when needed
- All of our Tier 2B evaluations are randomized control trials.
For descriptions of our Tier 2 evaluations, please see our online flyer. To have an initial consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.900.0739.
We look forward to hearing from you!